If you require a highly skilled and qualified industrial or commercial electrician anywhere througout Reading, Berkshire and the Thames Valley, call CIS. Just a few of the electrical applications that our team has been involved in recently are:
As a Full Scope Member of NAPIT (registration number 12216), CIS carries out Electrical Installation Condition Reports in accordance with BS 7671 (Wiring Regulations) and Guidance Notes 3 (Inspection & Testing) to ensure the highest standards of electrical safety. We also have ISO9001 2008 accreditation.
- Factory electrical maintenance, installation and repairs
- Office electrical wiring, cabling and network installation
- Public houses, restaurants and clubs electrical services
- Local government buildings electrical and data wiring
- School and college electrical work, maintenance and repairs
- Electrical testing of plant and equipment
- Electrical inspection routine, planned preventive maintenance
Efficiency, Flexibility and Service
From installing a new piece of equipment to a full rewire of your business premises, you can be sure of getting personal attention from CIS. Our team is dedicated to doing the best possible job in the shortest possible time with the minimum of disruption. Routine, planned maintenance visits and repairs can be scheduled to take place outside your regular business hours to make sure that you can keep the wheels turning during the day. To get straight through to an expert, call us now on the number shown above, or click in the header of any page to send us an email.